Turn the volume down if you don't want to hear my girlish squealing, but this was really cool. This was taken on our approach to Lahaina, Maui, which is a well-known area for humpback whales. It breaches twice in this video; 5 seconds in, then 56 seconds in. Around 1:45 into the video he comes up for air...
This really is the best video I got, although I have a few others of whales I'll post later. It was really worth it to wake up around 6:30 every morning because that's usually when we saw the whales. It's one thing to see things like this at Sea World when they are trained to perform, but out in the wild when they're just doing their thing, it's like a miracle that you get to see it. Seriously, this was better than Christmas morning. Sorry for the squealing...
10 years ago
1 comment:
I HATE my voice on videos! LOL! That was truly awesome, I am so glad we saw so many of them!!
Post a Comment