It's a Hosch tradition to make someone a "table" for a special occasion. The table is always set with presents in the center and their favorite candies around the outside. The boys and Ken set up this table for me today.
Mothers got roses and some candy at church today; now THAT makes it worth going!
This is me and Austin, our youngest son.
Next week, Josh leaves for his mission for our church. He'll be gone for 2 years and won't have a lot of contact with us. Not much by phone, writing once a week, email if he can get on a computer but certainly won't have access to one often...so this is my "last" Mother's Day with all four boys home as our "kids". It's that bittersweet time for us when we know our kids needs to move on, time to cut the apron strings, but it's happened so fast.
Seeing this post makes me realize I need to get a picture of me with Jeremy and Adam!
PS...don't think there's any candy left with this brood of men in the house!
2 comments:
That is a cute picture of you and Josh! Tell him I hope he has a good time and I'll miss him. You will have to come visit soon up here in Utah... it's been awhile. Spring has sprung and it isn't all hot and icky like Arizona...LOL.
I love the table idea. And you have the same candy taste as my husband.
Post a Comment