
The year was 1999. Austin was only 3 years old, Adam was almost 5, Jeremy was 7 and Josh was about to turn 9. Josh and Jeremy had a school program so they were dressed in their dark pants and white shirts. The other boys had theirs on, too, and I was dressed fairly nice, so Ken decided to take a picture. It has turned out to be one of my favorite pictures of the boys. I don't know what Austin was doing. Adam has his cheesey, big smile, and Jeremy is trying to be patient with everything going on...you know, the things that go on when someone is trying to get 5 people to pose at the same time. Josh was always really cooperative and patient but unfortunately didn't keep his eyes open for the picture.

The boys crack me up in this picture; again, I don't know what Austin is doing...Adam is wearing his cheesey, big smile, too. And Josh and Jeremy are cooperating really well so we're not late for their program!!
Ken always said that one day we'll be happy we have these pictures, and he was right.
No comments:
Post a Comment