Welcome to my online journal

View slideshows at the bottom of my page

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Zoe input...


Thank you to those who responded to my need for explanation of Zoe's peeing on Ken and in her kennel. When she pees I worry she's sick or something. Since her nose is cold and wet, her eyes are clear, and she's eating pretty normally (for her, anyway--she eats like a bird, which is not the Hosch way...) I think she's probably ok. We'll keep an eye on her but maybe this is just because she was home alone for 3 weeks, when normally someone has been around all day for months. Could this really just be her way of saying that she missed me? Birds, when they like you, throw up on you. I'm so glad humans can buy a Hallmark card to let you know how they feel!

No comments: