I have a friend who is letting me borrow her Power 90 Extreme workout discs. She warned me that the workouts really kick your butt...she wasn't kidding. I just did the first workout, the "Core Synergistics" that is a core workout, but really uses your whole body from head to toe. I may not be able to move tomorrow...it was seriously the toughest workout I've ever done. I don't think today was the hard part, I think either tomorrow or the next day will be the hardest to push myself through, but I'm determined to do this 90 day program. Further, they have a couple different programs and I'm starting with the "P90 Lean" program this is more geared toward fat burning. (Those of you who know and love me know I need this!) You do push ups in many different ways (as if normal ones aren't hard enough), chin-ups (I can't even do 1!) and other things that are just not human. But I will fill you in on my progress as I go through these. One thing for sure...I will sleep tonight! I think this program should be called "the natural cure for insomnia".
Austin was pulled out of classes today for not having his booster shots done for 6th grade. They also didn't let him go to lunch. He sat in the health office ALL DAY. If they'd let me know about this, I would have done it. If they'd called me, I would have picked him up and taken him (and FED THE CHILD.) Did we not have all summer to prepare? Did they not have my cell phone number, home phone number, email address, Ken's work number, Ken's cell number, and our home address?? YES! So tonight on top of everything we have going on, I have to run him to Walgreen's to get his shots...good luck Austin!
10 years ago
3 comments:
I would sue the school! No lunch? I mean, come on!
Seriously, what is up with that school? Did they have an excuse for not calling you? And not feeding your child? That is just crazy!
That work-out sounds intense. My abs sure need intense, though.
Post a Comment