It's been a really weird week. Not being able to sleep well combined with a flu-like illness has taken its toll. I also started working this week doing literature reviews for my research job. I've been trying to read and work at home, which has been a challenge. Josh is home all day, Adam was home sick Tuesday, the boys had a half day of school Wednesday, and today I had a few errands I needed to run. It seems there aren't enough hours in the day to do all the things a person needs to do! We've had interviews, appointments, activities, kids need rides, lessons need to be taught, etc. So it's just been a week! I'm glad it's Friday tomorrow...
Sorry my post is boring! My head is filled with information about the human factors of individuals and teams operating unmanned aerial vehicle flights!
10 years ago
1 comment:
Unmanned aerial flights???
I hear ya...when people ask me what I'm up to, my standard response is, "Everything and...nothing" Busy as usual, but nothing new and exciting!
Post a Comment