Welcome to my online journal

View slideshows at the bottom of my page

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Don't faint...

I'm baaaack...!
Time's going by SO fast! And it's hard to fit blogging in with digital scrapbooking, keeping up with Facebook, and keeping up with Josh's mission blog on top of all other life duties. I'm only one woman!
This summer went by really fast and unfortunately it was way too quiet. Ken's car had issues so for the most part he took mine to work and the boys and I were without. So like the kids in the Cat and the Hat, we sat, sat, sat.
In all this time since I've blogged, life has gone on. People have moved in, moved out, been born, died, gotten sick, gotten better, lost jobs, found jobs...you get the point. I still read your blogs and try to keep up but to be honest I'm behind in that, too!
Adam and Austin swam for the city of Gilbert again this summer and they did a good job. Their times improved over last year and for the most part they had a good time. The meets were held Thursday nights this year--last year they were Saturday mornings. It's not easy being in the audience when it's so hot out but it's always fun to see them compete.


Jeremy worked a lot and played when he could. He's just started his senior year and is looking forward to being done with high school. He still works at the pizza shop down the street. Adam is now a sophomore and would love to have a job, they're not easy to find these days. Austin is in 8th grade and it looks like it will be another great year for the boys.
Ken has no new injuries to report, so that's good! But with his car trouble he's sometimes ridden his bike to work and he still loves to swim laps and hit the treadmill. He hopes to get back into triathlon training now that his foot is almost all better.
That's about it, you're all caught up!

2 comments:

Rosalyn Francis said...

This is soo fun! I love your blog!

Mary said...

Nice to see you again.