I was tagged to come up with 10 things people don't know about me. I don't think that's possible, I'm such an open book. I'll try to come up with 10 new things.
1. I love campfires! Campfires + friends = good times. Of course, I've also fallen INTO a campfire but don't hold it against them.
2. Goes along with #1-I love camping. I'm not the biggest fan of sleeping on the ground or the whole bathroom situation, but camping in general is so fun.
3. I love being outdoors
4. I have a love/hate relationship with water. I love swimming in pools. I would love to live in a simple cabin in the woods by a lake. Doesn't that sound wonderful???? I love boating and even water skiing, etc. But don't ask me to swim in that lake, it's scary. And don't EVEN ask me to go into the ocean because I'm petrified of the ocean and "what lies beneath".
5. I'm quickly becoming addicted to reality tv, which in honesty I believe is as far from reality as regular tv.
6. I'm an athlete wannabe and working on changing that from wannabe to achieving my goals.
7. If you see people of the world in terms of "tortoises or hares", I'm a tortoise. For sure. See #6-I'm nearing 40 and just now finding real joy in various activities. I have some serious goals for this year that I've got a good head-start on. I didn't graduate from college until 20 years after I graduated from high school~but make no mistake, I will finish what I start even if it takes a while. (It only took 4 years but I didn't start for 16.)
8. I love pictures! They really can tell a story. Over the past year I've put together a scrapbook of photos and information about my dad's life and I've learned so much that I didn't know before. I've also put together books of my husband and kids~and looking back has been so much fun. I'd love to be better at photography and all things related.
9. I don't know what I want to be when I grow up
10. I don't think I realize what I have in the moment-it's not until I look back that I realize it...and I'm hoping that changes!
10 years ago
1 comment:
We hold #4 in common... I freaking hate non- swimming pool/ bath water. I just can't do it.
Post a Comment