^Here are 6 rows plus the strawberry bed.
^These are our little baby corn plants. We got these from the garden center but we're also growing corn from seeds. This way we'll have corn coming at 2 different times rather than all at once.
^These are our topsy turvy's. The green ones have tomato plants in them, the red and green one has about 15 strawberry plants. We're going to see which way is better to grow them here, the topsy turvy or the ground.

^I'm excited about this little guy...it's an English cucumber, those long, thin-skinned, almost seedless cucumbers that are $2 at the store. $2 EACH. A whole packet of seeds was only $1, so let's hope these all come up and give us some really good cucumbers.
So I know it's not all that exciting, but we're trying so hard!!
2 comments:
Just so you know corn needs a ton of water so don't be discouraged if they don't turn out like they do in PA. I always struggled with corn in UT.
Wanna come help me do that at our house? That's awesome! I'm pulling for ya! (No pun intended, hee hee!)
Post a Comment