Welcome to my online journal

View slideshows at the bottom of my page

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Grrrrrrrr...

...ok, now I'm REALLY ticked. Jeremy had a Homecoming dance tonight and went with a group of friends on a party bus. (Ok, a group of girls, we all know it's true.) We dropped him off at the rendevous point and at midnight were to pick him up at the same place. Around 10 to midnight I went to leave to pick him and up and saw Zoe was still awake. I asked her if she wanted to go bye-bye and she trotted out of the house into the garage right behind me. As I went to lift her into the car (she acts helpless at the car-I know she can jump several feet up and my car is maybe 1 1/2 feet off the ground) and she started to pee again! She managed to get a small puddle on the garage floor, on the side of the car, on both front seats, the center console, and my purse! UGH. If she doesn't have a bladder infection she is in SO MUCH TROUBLE! Freaking dog! My sheepskin seat covers are now in the trash and I was 20 minutes late getting Jeremy, who was "afraid" he was going to have to join the girls' slumber party because he thought we all fell asleep. Lucky for him we were just running behind!

I hope the vet can see Zoe MONDAY! No more peeing!!! Can this really still be because I went away??? Well, she is a girl, maybe she holds a grudge for a good long time? I've read dogs have a memory of 30 seconds. Umm, she must be exceptional.

No comments: