



Austin is our youngest child. He photographs well, doesn't he? Actually they all do. Do I sound like a proud mom? I am! Austin is in 6th grade and is in choir at school and goes to scouts. He LOVES video games and the things boys his age love. He is so fun to hang out with and is good company. He is really smart and has a great sense of humor. He is interested in so many things it's hard to keep up with him. He loves to try new things even if they scare him. Even though he's the youngest, he gets up before everyone else and gets his chores and practicing done. He plays piano and guess who his piano teacher is? Me! Austin is our last boy, we knew our family was complete when he came along...at 10 lbs 10 oz! Who in their right mind would have another after that?!
2 comments:
He really is a handsome little Hosch, isn't he? Maybe him and Maia...
You never know!!! Yes, he's handsome. They all are, and sweet kids, I will make sure they are good to their future wives!
Post a Comment